CZECH, AUSTRIA & HUNGARY
Prague - Vienna - Budapest
Validity: Until October 2022
Minimum 2 pax
*Rates are subject to change and availability without prior notice.
Php 107,900 per pax
- Airport transfer from Prague Airport to the hotel
- Centrally located first class hotels
- Prague: Hotel Mamaison or similar
- Vienna: Hotel Imperial Riding School Renaissance or similar
- Budapest: Hotel Radisson Blu or similar
- Breakfast daily
- Welcome dinner in Prague (glass of wine, beer or soft drink)
- 2 dinners (coffee or tea included)
- Touring by modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Professional English-Speaking Tour Director throughout
- Licensed Local Guides
- Baggage handling at hotels
- Whisper technology enhanced touring
- Admission included where indicated in bold letters
- Hotel taxes and service taxes
- Departure transfer from hotel to Budapest airport
You will be met and transferred to your hotel. There’s time to relax before meeting your fellow travelers and Tour Director for a Welcome Dinner.
This morning, we tour the old part of the city to view the Old Town Square, the famous Astronomical Clock, the Jewish Quarter, St. Nicholas Church, the Charles Bridge, and more. The afternoon is at leisure. Optional tour: Visit the Strahov Monastery and its brewery.
We cross the Vltava River to see the Royal Castle of Hradcany and visit the Cathedral of St. Vitus, the Old Royal Palace, St. George’s Basilica, and the Golden Lane with the Daliborka Tower. The balance of the day is at leisure. Optional tour: Prague River Cruise.
We travel by motorcoach to Vienna, the “City of Waltz.” There is free time to start discovering the city’s delights, from shopping to architecture to pastries. In the evening enjoy classical Concert of Strauss’s & Mozart’s Music.
We start the day with a visit to St. Stephen’s Cathedral and the Hofburg Palace; then on to view Belvedere Palace, Prater Amusement Park, and the UN Buildings. Optional tour: Visit the Schönbrunn Castle.
Today, we depart for Budapest. The afternoon is free to explore the “Paris of the East”, shop along the Vaci Utca, nibble a delicious slice of apple strudel, sip some Hungarian wine, or perhaps join the optional excursion. Rest day at leisure. Optional tour: Market tour with food tasting.
Our morning sightseeing tour includes views of all the main attractions: The Parliament, the Royal Palace, the Castle Hill area, Fisherman’s Bastion, the Matthias Church, Heroes’ Square, and Gellert Hill with its Citadel. The rest of the day is at leisure to explore this exciting city. Tonight, enjoy dinner with entertainment in a typical Csarda restaurant with your fellow travelers and your tour director for our farewell dinner.
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport.